Thursday, May 2, 2013

YOU ARE IN CHARGE




"Wait a minute here. I run this. I am in charge. I am king of my life ruled by and answering to only one sovereign King of all." Sometimes that's what you just gotta stop and say because that dirty enemy will try to get into your head and have you thinking, feeling and saying all kinds of crazy things. The Word of God is what defeats the enemy, Satan and his cronies. The devil will flee from you. Yet, remember he will come back. That's what I have had to remember as well. Just because I said the pray of confession doesn't mean he won't try again even if it is in the next moment. But we have been given all power and authority through Jesus Christ to defeat Him and keep him on the run from us. That's why I posted the following confession from the beginning.


I thank You Father that every carnal prayer, negative statement or profanity that was spoken against me or by me is broken now, in the name of Jesus. Father, I cancel the harvest of any negative seeds sown in the atmosphere; that they are uprooted, cut off and bring forth no fruit, and the harvest of positive seeds is hastened.


Confession:


As I seek You early, Your durable riches, honor and righteousness are with me. I speak the Word of God and meditate on it day and night and therefore I have good success. Father, I thank You that You know the truth of my purpose and You're constantly revealing Your purpose to me, in Jesus' name. Thank you for making me perfect in every good work to do Your will, working in me that which is well pleasing in Your sight through Christ, to whom be glory for ever and ever. I receive the miracles You have for me this day Father, and decree that I walk in the supernatural, miraculous power of God every day, I Jesus' name. Amen! 


One more day till the weekend. Woo Hoo!









 



No comments:

Post a Comment