Wednesday, April 24, 2013

It's Wednesday!







WOW! It is already Wednesday. The weeks are going by faster and faster. Hope all of you are having a great week. I will keep this blog short and get to the confession of faith for favor. 

Confession: Thank you Lord for your favor surrounds me as with a shield. Thank You for the anointing upon my life and tongue that I may speak words of life to set others free and destroy yokes of bondage. You redeem me from a life from destruction, crown me with loving kindness and tender mercies, and satisfy my mouth with good things, so that my youth is renewed like the eagles. Thank You for the force of faith and the anointing in my life and in my circumstances. Your favor is for life. For the thoughts that You think toward me are thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give me a future and a hope. Thank you for the gift of unwavering faith in the Name of Jesus.




Psalm 5:12

Psalm 103:4–5

Psalm 30:5

Jeremiah 29:11


The power of blessing is more powerful than the power of cursing. We can release power and angelic ministry through the words of our mouth.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment