Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Who Loves You?


Father God, The Creator of the Universe, who manifested himself in the flesh loves each and every one of us. He loves even those who choose not to believe in him.

 Yep. I missed Sunday. This weekend was very busy with fellowship and birthday parties. When planning on writing this blog I thought I would change the plan but decided to stick with the original plan; the seven days of confessing God's favor. 

Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing and hearing, by the word of God. 
Confession is another part of mediating on God’s word but we are using the word of God to minister out loud to ourselves. The word says to confess with our mouth. Confessing the word of God is using our faith to begin to enforce victory over our situation and satan’s defeat. We must defend ourselves with word of God. And I have certainly recognized the difference.

So here goes!

Confession: I thank you Father God for putting me in remembrance that I am spreading your anointing wherever I go. I thank You for Your divine energy and supernatural strength. Thank You for giving me supernatural ability. I thank You Father God for the increased anointing upon my life and glorious favor that goes before me this day. I have favor with God and man and I expect it to manifest daily in my life.  

We as believers are anointed vessels of God. We have been cleansed by God and been filled with the Holy Spirit. Not only is He in us but He is upon us. As the Holy Spirit came upon the disciples at Pentecost in the upper room and anointed them for service, we too have been anointed by God with the Holy Spirit for Christian service.   


No comments:

Post a Comment