Tuesday, April 23, 2013

You Are Perfect Quality



  “For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong on behalf of those whose heart is loyal to Him.” (2 Chronicles 16:9)
 
  ”… but the people who know their God shall be strong, and carry out great exploits.” (Daniel 11:32)
 
Confession: I stand out above the rest, I'm advanced to a degree beyond the average, and I'm perfect quality. I give attention to details and I excel in my relationship with God and everyone I come in contact with. I always give over and beyond what is needed, and I am never wasteful. I give birth to my full potential and I do have the spirit of excellence. I have the anointing of the Holy One and my purpose is established through You. Thank You, Father, for greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. When I am in my due season, I am bold and sharp as any other. I have a keen spirit of discernment and Your favor is on me. You bring promotion to me and You place people in my pathway to influence my purpose. Hallelujah! Thank you Lord for your favor.
 
Diamond Confessions by Dr. Jean Perez
 
 
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment