Saturday, April 27, 2013

Get Your Inheritance!!!






Everyone wants their inheritance, especially if it is of considerable value, and of some real worth to them. I know I do. We have as part of our spiritual inheritance the favor of God which has greater benefit to us than any natural inheritance we could receive. The favor of God is God’s ability, God’s empowerment, God’s anointing, God’s help, God’s power, and simply God’s involvement in your affairs that makes life easier, more productive with favorable conditions, eliminating the red tape of mere men that causes a lot of heartache and headache, gives you promotions and blessings that you could never naturally expect. God's favor will even cause your enemies to be at peace with you and help you succeed without them even knowing it if it has to be done that way. There are no limitations on just how beneficial this inheritance is to us. We certainly need in this time in the earth.

This is the time, the set time for God to favor you!  Favor is part of our redemptive package purchased by the finished work of Christ and it is simply just the nature of our loving heavenly Father to lavish His favor on us, especially when things are tough, when things are difficult, when things seem impossible and there’s no way out which is why I am writing this blog to keep these truths in remembrance and develop a habit of the right confession. With God’s favor we reign as kings in life instead of being ruled over by negative circumstances and situations. God wants each and every one of us to have life and have life more abundantly.

Proverbs 16:7 - When a man's ways are pleasing to the LORD, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Confession: Thank You, God of Glory, for the radical, bold, supercharged anointing I walk in and Your ability and will to do abundantly above all I could ask or think in all situations. God your involvement in my affairs makes life easier, more productive with favorable conditions, eliminating the red tape of mere men. It gives me promotions and blessings that I could never naturally expect. I Thank You for divine energy and supernatural strength. Thank You for giving me supernatural ability. I Thank You for the increasing anointing upon my life and glorious favor that goes before me this day. 








 

No comments:

Post a Comment