Sunday, April 28, 2013

HAPPY SUNDAY!



I would like to spend a few days on WISDOM. I know I could use it and more of it for this journey. 

Confession: Christ dwells in my heart by faith, and being rooted and grounded in love that I comprehend with all saints what is the breath, length, depth, and height; to know the love of Christ which passes all understanding that I might be filled with all the fullness of God. Thank You for giving me the glorious wisdom that You've also given to Your servant, David. I have the spirit of wisdom and the knowledge of Christ, and the eyes of my understanding are enlightened that I might know the hope of Your calling and the riches of the glory of Your inheritance in the saints.

I love you Jesus. Thank you for all you have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment