Friday, April 26, 2013

You Possess The Abundant Life


 

Okay! Okay! I have missed a day again. I got caught up and forget this time. See that's just why I am doing this. Forgetting confessions will not make life abundant. And Jesus came so we might have life and have life more abundantly. We want our abundant life. It is promised so let's walk in it. Thus, we gotta confess we have the abundant life with our mouths. Since I have missed a day I will post two "favor" confessions here today. Hey what's today? Oh okay, Friday. Okay, Thursday and today. That's right. No more chit chat let's get into it.


Thursday
Confession:  

I am God's own. I am the apples of His eye.Thank you God that I have the peace that surpasses all understanding that keeps my heart and mind through Christ Jesus. Thank You for Your glory and anointing upon me, in me, through me, above me, around me, about me in all that I do and say to the glory of God. Thank You the favor of God hovers over me and causes things to work out for my good and your favor distinguishes me from others. Thank You for blessings with seeds in them that keep reproducing after their own kind. I find favor, good understanding, high esteem in Your sight and in the sight of man.


Friday
Confession:  

Thank You Lord that Your love for me is extravagant. Your blessings and favor surround me as a shield. Father You are the God of multiplication and addition and anything that subtracts or divides this day is removed from my life. The Spirit of God is living in me boldly today and I expect Him to do exceedingly above all that I could ask or imagine. The anointing assists me to the fullest extent this day, destroying any yokes or bandages that would hinder the move of God in my life or those I come in contact with. Thank You for the all mighty favor of God in my life.













No comments:

Post a Comment