Saturday, April 20, 2013

Thank You Lord!

Hello all! This is the last blog for this week ending today, Saturday. I gotta write that down so I can keep up.


I don't know about you but what these confessions have done for me was take focus off of my desires and put them on God and His character. He gives me the desires of my heart providing they are in line with his Word. So rather than focus on the desires which will not come to pass on their own we shift that focus to the one who gives the manifestation of the desires of your heart. God is the giver. Therefore the focus shifts to him and him only. Focusing on the giver has caused me to experience more peace and rest. Even more my mom blessed me this week so richly. And I am so grateful for her. God answered through my mother a need and desire. So I can commission the angels and I am commissioning them to go forth and bring in more blessings and opportunities from the N, S, E and W.


Giving thanks is powerful. The Lord is so loving and it is necessary to remember that.



Confession: Thank you angels for being obedient to my commands, I continue to loose ministering spirits to execute the Word of God for me. I thank You Father, that Your angels excel in strength at Your Word. My family, my church, and everything that concerns me is covered by the Blood of Jesus Christ and ministering spirits. I apply the Blood of Jesus to every place my feet tread. I thank You for the hedge of protection and fortress that surrounds my dwelling. I give You praise and glory. You alone are worthy; I thank You and I praise You. You are a might God and I give You all the glory. I recognize You are my chosen God, that have made the right choices. You are My Healer and My Deliverer, therefore I enter into Your gates with thanksgiving and Your courts with praise. I glorify You and magnify You; I lift up holy hands before You, because You are the Only Living God. Hallelujah!



 





No comments:

Post a Comment